Home > Industrial, Shock > Texas Worker Shocked by Electrical Panel at Rec Center

Texas Worker Shocked by Electrical Panel at Rec Center

ANGLETON, TX — A man shocked while working on an outdoor panel at the Angleton Recreation Center was treated and released from a Houston hospital the same day the incident occurred, a company spokeswoman said.

Brian Thompson, 28, of Freeport was working on an electrical panel at the back of the center on Valderas Street about 1:26 p.m. Tuesday when he lost his balance and his forehead came in contact with the open box, Angleton Police Department Records Clerk Paula Bowman said.

Thompson was knocked unconscious for a few minutes, she said.

“He was in the ambulance already partially sitting up when the detective arrived,” Bowman said. “He was awake and responding to questions.”

Thompson was in and out of the hospital the same day, said Shana Tidwell with Penny’s Electric of Freeport, the contracting company.

story via The Facts.com

Advertisements
Categories: Industrial, Shock Tags: , , ,
  1. No comments yet.
  1. No trackbacks yet.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: