Home > Industrial, Shock > Utah Man Shocked Working on Electrical Sign

Utah Man Shocked Working on Electrical Sign

SOUTH SALT LAKE , UT— A man was critically injured in an industrial accident in South Salt Lake.

Police investigators say the man was on a ladder, working on an electrical sign at. He somehow came in contact with the electrical current and was severely shocked.

The man also injured his head when he fell off the ladder. He was transported to a hospital in critical condition.

Story Via KSL TV.com

Advertisements
Categories: Industrial, Shock Tags: , , ,
  1. No comments yet.
  1. No trackbacks yet.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: