Home > Home, Shock > Wisconsin Teen gets 7,200 Volt Shock

Wisconsin Teen gets 7,200 Volt Shock

McFARLAND, WI – A Wisconsin teen who came into a contact with a power line last month has nearly recovered from the ordeal that almost killed him.

Fourteen-year-old Hunter Franklin received a shock March 7 when the aluminum rake he was holding came into contact with a 7,200-volt power line.

His 16-year-old sister found him on the ground about two minutes later. She administered CPR until McFarland rescue personnel arrived and took over. Hunter spent two days in critical condition.

Story via Wausau.com

Advertisements
  1. No comments yet.
  1. No trackbacks yet.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: