Home > Fatalities, Home, International, Shock > Electric Shock Kills Pakistani Man Working on Home Appliances

Electric Shock Kills Pakistani Man Working on Home Appliances

KARACHI, PAKISTAN –  A child was crushed to death in Zafar Town on Sunday. The Shah Latif police said a man was electrocuted near the Azeem Medical store. The Baloch Colony police said Shahzaib, 32, was working on home appliances at his house when he received electric shocks and died immediately.

Story via DailyTimes.com.pk

Advertisements
  1. No comments yet.
  1. No trackbacks yet.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: