Home > Electrical Fire, Fatalities, Home > TX Woman Loses Life Due to Electrical Cord Sparking Fire

TX Woman Loses Life Due to Electrical Cord Sparking Fire

SAN ANTONIO , TEXAS – New details were released Monday concerning a deadly high-rise apartment fire.

Juanita Ramirez, 52, died of smoke inhalation at the Fair Avenue Apartments Saturday night. San Antonio fire investigators said a frayed electrical cord under a rug sparked the fire.

We asked about the smoke alarms. Investigators tell us that the building was outfitted with smoke alarms and all of them were working.

Story via WOAI.com

Advertisements
  1. No comments yet.
  1. No trackbacks yet.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: