Home > Fatalities, Home, International, Shock > Woman in India Receives Fatal Shock While Washing Clothes

Woman in India Receives Fatal Shock While Washing Clothes

FATEHGARH SAHIB, INDIA -A 50-year-old woman Ranju Bala died of electric shock in Aman Colony of Ward no 6 of Sirhind town of district Fatehgarh Sahib. 

The incident took place around 12.15 pm when the woman was washing clothes and when she touched a poll she received a severe electric shock.  Her husband Arun Kumar, who is a taxi driver was not present in home at that time.
The deceased relatives alleged that the woman died due to negligence of Powercom authorities as wires were not properly installed by powercom authorities and with the help of these wires, power is connected to her house.
Advertisements
  1. No comments yet.
  1. No trackbacks yet.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: