Home > Fatalities, Home, International > Phillipine Man Dies in Electrical Accident When Main Line Not Shut Off

Phillipine Man Dies in Electrical Accident When Main Line Not Shut Off

ILOILO CITY, PHILLIPINES – A tanod member of Brgy. Pili, Ajuy, Iloilo was electrocuted while fixing the electric line of their barangay on Tuesday.  Claudio Reduble, 30, succumbed to third degree burns.

Reduble was brought to a health clinic but the attending physician pronounced him dead.

Insp. Chester Burlongan, Ajuy police chief, said the victim forgot to switch off the main line before fixing the electric line.

Story via thenewstoday.info

Advertisements
  1. No comments yet.
  1. No trackbacks yet.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: