Home > Fatalities, Home, International > 3 Dead in India from Electrical Accident

3 Dead in India from Electrical Accident

IMPHAL, INDIA – In a bizarre incident three persons including the vice principal of JNV, Tamenglong and his son had been electrocuted to death at Duijailong village about five kms away from Tamenglong headquarters, under Tamenglong police station yesterday night at around 10:30 pm

The three are vice principal of the JNV Tamenglong A Lungthuiyang, 36 and his son Pouduandai, 12.

The other victim has been identified as D Namathiuauang, 42, a peon in state veterinary department.

According to sources, the incident happened when Lungthuiyang’s son found his father lying near their inverter and touch him and both of them were electrocuted. Later, their next door neighbour upon finding the father and son on the floor tried to wake them up by touching them leading to his electrocution a well.

Sources further divulges the incident occurred when the father who was watching TV tried to shut down some electrical appliances when he sensed some fault in the electrical supply line.

In the meantime, various Zeliangrong organisations have alleged the incident occurred due to the laxity and negligence of employees and safety of the electricity department.

It may be reminded a girl studying at PP Christian English School, Maram in Senapati district was electrocuted some time back when she accidentally touched a low lying electric cable.

Story via Kanglaonline

Advertisements
  1. No comments yet.
  1. No trackbacks yet.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: