Home > Industrial, Shock > Utility Worker Electrocuted in ND While Working on Transformer

Utility Worker Electrocuted in ND While Working on Transformer

FARGO, NORTH DAKOTA — A utility worker has been electrocuted while working on a transformer at the National Guard base in north Fargo.

 Television station WDAY reports that the unidentified Dakota Electric worker was injured late Thursday afternoon while working on the base’s new fire station. He was taken to a hospital with non-life-threatening injuries.

 The incident knocked out power to a third of the base for a time. Generators were used to keep critical operations running.

Story via JamestownSun.com

Advertisements
  1. No comments yet.
  1. No trackbacks yet.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: