Home > Fatalities, Industrial, International, Shock > 2 Painters in India Electrocuted When Electric Wire Touches Wet Floor

2 Painters in India Electrocuted When Electric Wire Touches Wet Floor

BANGALORE, INDIA – Two painters from Orissa were electrocuted in an under construction building on Marathahalli outer ring road late last night, police said today. They were working in the building for which a temporary electricity connection had been taken. An electric wire suddenly got cut  and the duo who were standing on a wet floor were electrocuted, police said.

Story via DeccanHerald.com

Advertisements
  1. No comments yet.
  1. No trackbacks yet.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: