Home > Fatalities, Home, Shock > Man in MN Dies After Being Electrocuted at Home

Man in MN Dies After Being Electrocuted at Home

DULUTH, MINNESOTA – A 40-year-old man died after being electrocuted at a home on 15 East and Jefferson in Duluth.

Duluth Police say the man and two others were moving a 40 foot ladder when they were electrocuted. Police don’t know if the ladder came into actual contact with power lines.

The victim was transported by Gold Cross Ambulance to St. Luke’s where he was pronounced dead.

The men had been scraping a friends house getting it ready to paint. Minnesota Power reports the line they came in contact with had 8,000 volts going through it.

The victim’s name is not being released until family members are notified.

Story via NorthlandNewsCenter.com

Advertisements
  1. No comments yet.
  1. No trackbacks yet.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: