Home > Fatalities, Industrial, International, Shock > Construction Worker Electrocuted in India

Construction Worker Electrocuted in India

RAMESWARA, INDIA –  A construction worker from Andhra Pradesh was electrocuted at Pamban near here today. A.Laxmanan (50), hailing from Guntur, was electrocuted when he accidentally stepped on a live wire and was thrown into a nearby well, police said. He was involved in the construction of houses being taken up by Pamban panchayat union for tsunami affected people

Story via ibnlive.in.com

Advertisements
  1. No comments yet.
  1. No trackbacks yet.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: