Home > Fatalities, Industrial, International, Shock > Lineman Electrocuted in India

Lineman Electrocuted in India

MYSORE, INDIA – An assitant lineman was electrocuted while on duty on Thursday. Prasad, 30, an employee of Chamundeshwari Electricity Supply Company (CESC), was repairing a faulty line at German Press when the tragedy happened around 5 pm.

CESC SE Vairmudi told ToI that Prasad had climbed an electricity pole. But minutes later he screamed and fell down from an altitude of 25 ft, the officer said quoting the employees who were present.

Story via Times of India

Advertisements
  1. No comments yet.
  1. No trackbacks yet.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: