Home > Fatalities, Industrial, Shock > PA Man Electrocuted Working at Self Storage Facility

PA Man Electrocuted Working at Self Storage Facility

Frankford, PA – A man was electrocuted at a storage facility in Frankford Saturday afternoon, according to police. The 44-year-old man, whose identity was not released, was an employee at Devon Self Storage on Eadom Street near Bridge. He was working on a door hinge near a power line when he was electrocuted around 2 p.m. He was pronounced dead at the scene at 2:24 p.m., according to police

Read more: http://www.philly.com/dailynews/local/20101206_Briefly______CITY_REGION.html#ixzz17MuVWn5x
Watch sports videos you won’t find anywhere else

Advertisements
  1. No comments yet.
  1. No trackbacks yet.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: