Home > Industrial, Shock > Man Shocked in PA Working on Light Ballast

Man Shocked in PA Working on Light Ballast

INDIANA TWP., Pa. — Allegheny County 911 dispatchers said that a 20-year-old man was knocked unconscious after being electrocuted by a light ballast in Indiana Township.

The incident happened at Medrad Inc., around 2 p.m. on Thursday.

Dispatchers said that the man had to be rescued from the roof of a building.

The man was taken to a Pittsburgh hospital in critical condition.  

Indiana Township police are investigating the incident

Story via ThePittsburghChannel.com

Free Electrical Safety Resources

Advertisements
  1. No comments yet.
  1. No trackbacks yet.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: