Home > Uncategorized > 2 Men Shocked in IN Installing Light Fixtures

2 Men Shocked in IN Installing Light Fixtures

Indiana Township, PA – Two people were hospitalized as a result of an industrial accident Thursday afternoon at Medrad Inc. in Indiana Township, according to Allegheny County emergency dispatchers.

A company spokeswoman said two men working for an electrical contractor were installing light fixtures about 1:30 p.m. when one of them came into contact with a live electrical source.

He was shocked and suffered burns on his hands, the spokeswoman said. The second electrician came to his aid, and that man was shocked, too.

The first man was hospitalized for treatment of his injuries, and the second man was taken to a hospital as a precaution, she said.

No further details on the incident were available.

Story via Post-Gazette.com

Martin Technical Electrical Safety Service

Advertisement - Click on Ad to visit Martin Technical

Advertisements
  1. No comments yet.
  1. No trackbacks yet.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: