Home > Fatalities, Industrial, International, Shock > Man Electrocuted Traveling on Top of Train

Man Electrocuted Traveling on Top of Train

Mumbai, India –  A 25-year-old man on the rooftop of a local was electrocuted in Vasai this morning, railway officials said.

The victim Aviram Chaudhari, who was travelling in a Borivali bound local, died at around 0830 hours, they said.

“The person was electrocuted as he was travelling on therooftop of Virar-Borivali train this morning. It is really sad that despite creating awareness about the risk of travelling on rooftop, people travel on it,” Western Railway Chief PROSharat Chandrayan said.

“The victim was badly burnt so we had to switch off powerto bring him down from the roof. We have informed his familymembers,” Chandrayan said.

Story via NewsOneIndia.com

Advertisements
  1. No comments yet.
  1. No trackbacks yet.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: