Home > Fatalities, Home, International, Shock > Woman Electrocuted by Grabbing Live Wire

Woman Electrocuted by Grabbing Live Wire

KOTA BARU, Malaysia – A flood victim was electrocuted when she slipped and grasped a live wire at Kampung Simpangan Hulu in Tumpat here yesterday.

Norshazila Rosli, 27, had moved to her mother-in-law’s house a few days ago after her house at Kampung Pauh Sebatang was hit by floods.

Her husband Mahadi Yahya, 30, said they had just returned home at about 1pm after visiting relatives at Pengkalan Kubur.

“She was climbing the stairs of the house when she slipped and grabbed a live wire connecting the house and the garage. At the time, the compound of the house was flooded by 0.5cm of water,” he said.
Story via AsiaOne.com

Advertisements
  1. No comments yet.
  1. No trackbacks yet.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: