Home > Fatalities, Industrial, International, Shock > Builder Electrocuted at Building Site in UK

Builder Electrocuted at Building Site in UK

Essex, UK – A self-emplopyed builder died when he was electrocuted at a house where he was working, an inquest heard.

Paul Hamlyn, 44, was found dead on the kitchen floor of the property in Forge Street, Dedham, with a live cable beside him on December 6, 2007.

A jury sitting at Essex Coroner’s Court today said that Mr Hamlyn, of Chase Road West, Great Bromley, died because of an accident.

* For a full report see tomorrow’s Gazette.

Advertisements
  1. No comments yet.
  1. No trackbacks yet.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: