Home > Home, Shock > Man Shocked by Water Heater

Man Shocked by Water Heater

Brownsville, TS – Almost electrocuted in Brownsville – At about 11:20 a.m. Wednesday, dispatchers received a call that a 37-year-old man received an electric shock while attempting to adjust the water heater. The home is in the 900 block of Kirk Avenue. Lebanon medics responded, as did Brownsville firefighters. The man was well enough to ride in his own car to get medical treatment.

Storfy via DemocratHerald

  1. jimschuster
    January 23, 2011 at 10:29 am

    Information is not available as to exactly what caused the accident, but an educated guess would be that he was working on the controls for the water heater without unplugging it and touched live wires. On the other hand, the shock may have not had anything to do with the water heater at all. He might have touched a damaged electrical cord nearby.

  1. No trackbacks yet.

Leave a Reply to jimschuster Cancel reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: