Home > Arc Flash, Industrial > Electrical Arc Flash Burns Worker in WA

Electrical Arc Flash Burns Worker in WA

WENATCHEE, WA — An worker suffered minor burns to his face at about 7:50 a.m. today when electricity arced inside an electrical panel he was working on at 521 S. Columbia Street.  [bloggers note – this is most likely due to an arc flash accident ]

The worker was treated at Central Washington Hospital, said Mitch Barnes, a batallion chief for the Wenatchee Fire Department. Barnes did not know the name of the injured worker this morning, so his condition was not available from officials at Central Washington Hospital.

The building is being remodeled, Barnes said. It is owned by Hamilton Investment Group, LLC.

Story via WenatcheeWorld.com

Advertisements
  1. No comments yet.
  1. No trackbacks yet.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: