Home > Fatalities, Home, International, Shock > Boy Electrocuted by Washing Machine Wire

Boy Electrocuted by Washing Machine Wire

Taung, Africa – A nine-year-old child was electrocuted when he stepped on the exposed electric cable of a washing machine in Taung, North West police said on Monday.

The boy stepped on the chord while his mother was doing washing, Lieutenant Colonel Lesego Metsi said.

The cable was covered only with a blanket when the accident occurred on Saturday. The boy was rushed to hospital and declared dead on arrival.

Story via iAfrica.com

Advertisements
  1. No comments yet.
  1. No trackbacks yet.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: