Home > Fatalities, Industrial, International, Shock > BSES Worker Electrocuted in India

BSES Worker Electrocuted in India

NEW DELHI, INDIA –  A 32-year-old daily wager working for power discom BSES was electrocuted while carrying out repair work on an electric pole in Vidya Vihar on Hastsal Road in west Delhi on Thursday morning. The deceased, Suresh was a resident of Sai Enclave in Mohan Garden.

“When Suresh was mending some electrical fault he came in contact with a high tension wire. He was rushed to Mata Chanan Devi Hospital, where he was declared brought dead,” said a police officer.

In another incident, three persons suffered an electric shock in Ranhola in west Delhi. They are admitted in Safdarjung hospital and are stable.

Story via TimesofIndia.com

Advertisements
  1. No comments yet.
  1. No trackbacks yet.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: