Home > Fatalities, Home, International, Shock > Youth Electrocuted by Cutting Machine

Youth Electrocuted by Cutting Machine

Chack Chawant, Pakistan –  A youth was electrocuted at Chak Chawant on Monday.

Muhammad Zubair was cutting fodder from an electric machine when suddenly his hands touched a livewire. As a result, he received electric shocks and died on the spot.

Story via TheNews.com.pk

Advertisements
  1. No comments yet.
  1. No trackbacks yet.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: