Home > Electrical Fire, Home, Shock > 2 Firefighters Shocked Responding to Fire in MA

2 Firefighters Shocked Responding to Fire in MA

BOSTON, MA Four Boston firefighters were hospitalized after battling a fire Saturday night in Boston’s Fenway neighborhood.
 
The fire at 25 Peterborough St. broke out in an apartment on the first floor about 8:15 p.m., sending the residents of the 30 units in the building to the street. 100 residents were forced to find other places to live.
 
Two firefighters went to the hospital after being shocked by electric lines; two others suffered chest pains.

 Fire officials believe the fire was started by an electrical short circuit. Damage to the building was estimated at $200,000.

Story via TheBostonChannel.com

Martin Technical Electrical Safety Services Arc Flash

Advertisement - Click on Ad to visit Martin Technical

Advertisements
  1. No comments yet.
  1. No trackbacks yet.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: