Home > Fatalities, Industrial, Shock > India: Construction Worker Electrocuted

India: Construction Worker Electrocuted

Badung, Bali (INDIA): A man died after being electrocuted at a supermarket construction site in Badung, Bali on Sunday evening.

Arman, 40, was moving metal pipes with a co-worker Rapudin, when the two received severe electric shocks.

Arman, who was on the second floor, fell as a result of the electrical shock, he died instantly.

Meanwhile, 23-year-old Rapudin, who was on the ground floor, suffered severe burns and was rushed to Penta Medika hospital.

The police suspect that the metal pipe being handed over by Rapudin to Arman in some way connected with the electricity supply.

The case is under investigation.

Story via Jakarta Post

For Electrical Safety Training visit:

Martin Technical Electrical Safety Services Arc Flash

Advertisement – Click on Ad to visit Martin Technical

Advertisements
  1. No comments yet.
  1. No trackbacks yet.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: