Home > Fatalities, Legal, Shock > INDIA: Electrocution from Falling In Pool

INDIA: Electrocution from Falling In Pool

New Helhi, INDIA:  Police failed to make a breakthrough in the death case of a Noida-based businessman who died of electrocution after falling into a swimming pool in Sector 8 on Friday. Neeraj Garg, owner of Noida-based water-proofing company Nivedita Chemicals, went to inspect the swimming pool of Archohm, an architectural firm. Meanwhile, mystery over the death of Garg deepened as an official of the company, who was arrested on Friday was been released on bail on Saturday.

Garg was electrocuted on Friday morning when he fell into a swimming pool that had high-voltage current flowing through a live wire. Police have registered an FIR under Section 304A of the IPC against Saurabh Gupta (architect and managing director), SP Gupta (engineer and director) and Shiv Dutt Sharma of Archohm, an architectural firm constructing the pool on its roof. Police had arrested RK Gupta, father of Saurabh Gupta but later released him on bail. Police also interrogated several employees of Archohm. “We are still investigating and it would be too early to set the responsibility,” said a police official.

Story via dailypioneer.com

Advertisements
  1. No comments yet.
  1. No trackbacks yet.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: