Home > Electrical Fire, Home, International > England: House Fire from Electrical Fault

England: House Fire from Electrical Fault

Barming, England: Fire crews were called to a house blaze in Maidstone yesterday afternoon.

Two pumps arrived at St David’s Gate, in Barming, at about 3.30pm, to tackle the flames which had broken out in an ensuite bathroom.

Firefighters wore breathing apparatus and used a hose reel to put out fire, and a positive pressure ventilation fan was used to help minimise smoke damage to the property.

They left the scene at 4.15pm.

No one is thought to have been injured.

It’s believed the electrical fire was caused by an electrical fault and is being treated as an accident.

Story via kentonline.co.uk

  1. No comments yet.
  1. No trackbacks yet.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: