Home > Electrical Fire > CT: Pizza Shop Burns from Faulty Electrical Wiring

CT: Pizza Shop Burns from Faulty Electrical Wiring

NEW HAVEN, CT:  An electrical fire caused some interior damage at More Than Pizza in New Haven.

More Than Pizza on Blake Street sustained some interior damage Tuesday afternoon.

The shop will be closed for a few days while they clean up and fix the wiring, which caused the fire.

Everyone got out safely.

Fire crews are clearing the scene.

Story via wtnh.com

  1. No comments yet.
  1. No trackbacks yet.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: