Archive

Posts Tagged ‘Matt Porter’

TX: SeaWorld Electrician Electrocuted

August 29, 2012 Leave a comment

San Antonio, TX:  A SeaWorld San Antonio employee has died after apparently being accidentally shocked while working on a heating and air conditioning unit. Police say 49-year-old Ricardo Corpus died in the rooftop accident.

Officer Matt Porter says another employee heard a sound and saw smoke from the area where Corpus had been working. SeaWorld issued a statement of condolences following Saturday’s incident in an employee area. Park officials say no guests or animals were involved.

Story via sacbee.com

Advertisements