Archive

Posts Tagged ‘Paul Hamlyn’

Builder Electrocuted at Building Site in UK

January 13, 2011 Leave a comment

Essex, UK – A self-emplopyed builder died when he was electrocuted at a house where he was working, an inquest heard.

Paul Hamlyn, 44, was found dead on the kitchen floor of the property in Forge Street, Dedham, with a live cable beside him on December 6, 2007.

A jury sitting at Essex Coroner’s Court today said that Mr Hamlyn, of Chase Road West, Great Bromley, died because of an accident.

* For a full report see tomorrow’s Gazette.

Advertisements