Archive

Posts Tagged ‘pune’

India: Workers Electrocuted, Owner Arrested for Negligence

PUNE, INDIA: Two workers died due to electrocution at an ice cream manufacturing unit at Malwadi in Hadapsar on Wednesday. The incident took place when the two were working near a freezer and came in contact with a live electricity cable connected to it.

The Hadapsar police identified the deceased as Vinodsingh Shrisevaram Rajput (22), from Hadapsar, and Ramu Amarsingh Thakur (24), from Moshi. Rajput originally hailed from Rajasthan, while Thakur was from Uttar Pradesh. The owner of the unit, Prabhuram Chunnilal Kadwasara, a resident of Tupenagar in Hadapsar, was arrested by the police for causing death due to electrical safety negligence.

Story via Times of India

For Electrical Safety Services contact:

Martin Technical Electrical Safety Services Arc Flash

Advertisement – Click on Ad to visit Martin Technical