Archive

Posts Tagged ‘washing’

Boy Electrocuted by Washing Machine Wire

January 22, 2011 Leave a comment

Taung, Africa – A nine-year-old child was electrocuted when he stepped on the exposed electric cable of a washing machine in Taung, North West police said on Monday.

The boy stepped on the chord while his mother was doing washing, Lieutenant Colonel Lesego Metsi said.

The cable was covered only with a blanket when the accident occurred on Saturday. The boy was rushed to hospital and declared dead on arrival.

Story via iAfrica.com