Archive

Posts Tagged ‘WENATCHEE’

Electrical Arc Flash Burns Worker in WA

January 15, 2011 Leave a comment

WENATCHEE, WA — An worker suffered minor burns to his face at about 7:50 a.m. today when electricity arced inside an electrical panel he was working on at 521 S. Columbia Street.  [bloggers note – this is most likely due to an arc flash accident ]

The worker was treated at Central Washington Hospital, said Mitch Barnes, a batallion chief for the Wenatchee Fire Department. Barnes did not know the name of the injured worker this morning, so his condition was not available from officials at Central Washington Hospital.

The building is being remodeled, Barnes said. It is owned by Hamilton Investment Group, LLC.

Story via WenatcheeWorld.com